Download RAC now
Download RST now
Download RME now
Here are the highlights of items/issues addressed by this new build. If you'd like to read the pdf yourself CLICK HERE.
- Annotation objects no longer disappear when panning a view that spans two monitors.
- Improves stability when switching between Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 software and Google Earth™ software.
- Improves the modification behavior of hosted sweeps (i.e. gutters) attached to joined roofs.
- Improves stability and performance when modifying walls.
- Improvements to shared nested families.
- Improves stability when modifying masses.
- Improves design option rules adherence for walls in different design options and worksets.
- Family and type information can now be read in Autodesk® 3ds Max® software from an FBX® file exported from a non-English version of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010.
- Improves stability when adding views to sheets.
- Improves stability when making a design option primary.
- Improves stability of printing views in wireframe mode.
- Shadows will no longer be cropped when a view is printed or exported to a DWF™ file.
- Subscription notifications are now available from InfoCenter.
- Improves stability when reading IFC files.
- Improves stability when opening a project with an inserted TIF image and when importing a TIF image.
- ViewCube® navigation tool and the navigation bar will now display correctly after unlocking the computer.
- Improves stability when removing panels from the ribbon.
- Improves stability when cancelling a move, delete or copy command.
- Improves performance of view renaming and the Workset dialog.
- Mass floor schedules will now update when a level is renamed.
- A form element that has a divided surface applied to it will now be correctly generated after a copy, paste, or move.
- Improves stability when exporting to DWG.
- Dimension and spot elevation values will now display correctly in a dependent view
The list of API related adjustments is actually longer than the list above. I recommend you take a look at the pdf for those if you are interested in the API issue.