The 19th annual Autodesk University is coming up at the end of November, and if you’d like to teach a course, now is the time to submit your ideas. The high-quality classes and large number of knowledgeable instructors at AU are some of the best to be found anywhere—and this is your opportunity to distinguish yourself and share your expertise as an industry leader with like-minded professionals.
Submit Your Proposal Now
Proposal Deadline: May 6, 2011
For AU 2011, we are looking for proposals that address:
- Design leadership and advanced technology trends
- Workflow and process across multidiscipline project teams
- Techniques and processes that help BIM and CAD Managers improve efficiency
- Practical application of products for beginning and intermediate users
- Advanced product features
- New capabilities and features in the latest Autodesk products and design suites
To see some of the classes and content offered at Autodesk University last year, visit the Autodesk University website. You'll find class handouts, datasets, and presentations, including screencasts of about 2000 sessions presented at recent AUs.
And don't forget—the deadline for proposals is May 6, 2011.
The Autodesk University Team
Post a Comment