Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Call for Papers - AUGI | AEC EDGE

If you work in the AEC "space" then I'm interested in what you do and how you do it using Autodesk's software. Why? Because I am the editor of AUGI|AEC EDGE

The first issue of this magazine had a focus on Revit and BIM. We had to start somewhere and let's face it, I'm comfortable with Revit so that part was easy. Reaching out to the other software users is a little harder. Posting this on this blog isn't the best place either so I'll be reaching out using other tactics too.

If you read this blog and know someone who uses the other products and would be interested in writing for the magazine I'd like to hear from you or them. If you use other products as well then I'd like to hear from you too.

Rather than call on the same authors for every issue I hope to bring fresh and heretofore unknown authors out and give them a chance to say what's on their mind. AUGI members are our first source of talent and if you aren't a member we can resolve that easy enough, it's free to join after all!

If you want to contact me to discuss an article or to connect me with someone who does please send me an EMAIL (include AUGI | AEC EDGE in the subject please). Thanks!

No comments: