Tuesday, March 20, 2012

View Range Redux

I'm a bit shocked that I originally posted these videos in November of 2009. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago, times seems to fly by these days. Just in case you don't have a spare 20 minutes, keep in mind that each video is between 3-5 minutes long. I recorded them using Jing's free version which limits videos to no more than five minutes. That's perfect for me because I don't want to do longer ones. I don't want to steal your attention for too long. As such I normally wouldn't put these together in one post but they are all related to each other, so I did. Besides, you don't have to watch them all now 8-).

The first video deals with plan views.

This next video is about ceiling plans and framing plans.

The third video is about site and roof plan views.
My session of Jing ran out of memory right as I was about to wrap the third video so I left it as is, lazy guy syndrome.

Video Four of Four - View Range Top Offset of Primary Range


Paul Aubin posted a video on You Tube as well, it's 20:05 minutes.

No comments: