Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shameless Plug - AU 2008 Classes by Bruce Gow

My friend from "the land down undah" (Australia) Bruce Gow is presenting some classes at AU that deserve some attention in my opinion, if you are schedule to attend AU 2008.

They are:

AB304-1 A Better Understanding Of Revit® Architecture Families for Advanced Users

ME114-1P A Better Understanding Of Revit® MEP Families: Advanced

I thought I saw a third for Revit Structure content too but I can't find it right now? Well...I hope you get a chance to attend AU and his classes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! thanks Steve.
The Structure class you refer to is being given by my Karelcad colleague - Adam Sheather - SE404-2 Structural Detail Components: What They Didn’t Tell You.
Sounds like a good one !

coreed said...

hey Bruce,
i wondered where you were.
you haven't post at your site since
Sunday, September 10, 2006. good to see you still around.

Anonymous said...

multi talented - seo too?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lz37tG3FdM