Thursday, October 02, 2008

RTC 2009 - Call for Papers

RTC = Revit Technology Conference (aka The *AU "down-under")

My friend Wesley Benn, his team of experts and the members of the Revit User Group of Sydney (RUGsyd) organize this event each year (fifth year this). I was fortunate enough to attend and present at RTC 2006. I had a lot of fun and I still wear my hat! Events have conspired against me to prevent my return...no loss for them as they've continued to have great sessions and presenters. My loss....

So you like to teach/talk about Revit? Are you looking for an excuse to go to Melbourne, Australia? They are calling all speakers/presenters to offer course submissions for review and acceptance. Here's the pertinent details:


When: June 18-20, 2009
Where: The Sebel Albert Park Hotel, Melbourne, Australia

What do you do now? Download the FORM and follow the instructions!

Deadline for submissions is Friday 31 October 2008. Good luck...but not too much so that you don't knock me out of the running!!

I'll post a link as soon as their site is up and running.

(* AU = Autodesk University)

Oh...you could also just plan to attend!?! You don't HAVE to speak to attend!!

No comments: