Thursday, August 08, 2013

Silence the Warnings

If you do something Revit doesn't like it will generate a warning that appears in the bottom right of the Revit interface. Those are warnings you can choose to ignore but they are stored in the Review Warnings dialog to review later. It's a good idea to remember to resolve as many as you can.

If you also get a warning sound when these appear and you find it annoying, you can silence them if you click the sneaky little "speaker" icon that appears in the warning dialog.


My son showed me this meme as I was writing this post, sublime timing? I think so...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 years after you posted this it's still helping people. Thank you very much! I've never noticed the sound icon before and it has always bugged me hearing that noise.