Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Buildz

Okay, I appreciate that people read this blog. At the risk of offending my readers, are some of you dim? Why is Buildz only subscribed to by 541 people (as of today) according to Google Reader?


This blog has 1331 subscribers right now. I've been blogging longer but really? Zach's contributions are pretty awesome and I just don't get it. Maybe some of it is a bit scary or arcane compared with the regular Revit stuff we do? Okay, maybe you aren't a subscriber but you check his site out regularly, you're off the hook. If you are reading this and actually aren't aware of his work yet, then don't eat lunch, don't take that phone call, stop putting it off...go there!

Subscribe or I'll throw a tantrum!


Freshly lifted angry baby from David Baldacchino's blog, Do you Revit? I Do! It's from his post, "Who's in the Central File?"

You may return to your regular scheduled activities...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buildz has been a favorite of mine for a while. Awesome modeling there!

Steve said...

You're a subscriber, correct John? *-)

David said...

Busted! I read his blog ALL THE TIME, but had yet to subscribe, for no apparant reason. Anyway, I'm all in now.

Steve Bennett said...

So, I have your blog as an rss feed in outlook. Does that count as a subscription/subscribed reader?

Steve said...

Got me there! I don't know if Google Reader's subscription numbers reflect true total subscriber numbers or just those that it can "touch" somehow. I've never trusted the number as "reliable" but his "numbers" are lower than I expected.

Steve Bennett said...

BTW, Nice photoshop on the baby too...

Steve said...

haha, yeah it's only mild scarring that we hope will heal over time!

Unknown said...

The guys a legend, everybody should read his blog!

Yogesh said...

Buildz n also Revit OPED is a all time favorite of mine....I have RSS feed in My Outlook.. :)