Lately I've been seeing a recurring issue that could probably fit under or in my Dept. of Subtle. I need a bit more evidence to be sure it is a bug, though my "gut" says it is.
While editing a schedule and clicking in a field to type something I find that occasionally Revit won't let me enter anything. I've seen this on student computers at several offices and it happened again to me today on my new Laptop. The computer brand and configurations have been all over the map so I don't think it is a specific computer hardware sort of problem, though I thought so at first.
In order to resolve it I find that I must use the "Home" or "End" key to force Revit to move the cursor "into" the field. When I do that all is well for some period of time. It happened twice in one day but then not again. Wierd, strange...odd. I say all three.
If I get any more corroboration it would be useful to get some support requests looking at it.