This build (20070607_1700), addresses issues related to:
- Track Changes toolbar is missing with third-party application.
- Very small dimension rounding error inaccuracy for the levels in the default structural project templates.
- Duplication of some structural steel framing and column .rfa content in UK Library.
- Unable to open .rvt file containing imported/linked .dwg with incorrect boundary hatch.
- Incorrect estimated reinforcement volume of rebar.
- Crash when importing .dwg or .dxf with the presence of an older version of DWG TrueView on the computer.
- Beam’s analytical model auto-adjusted to slab doesn’t update when slab is deleted.
Column’s analytical model auto-adjusted to slab doesn’t update when moved out of tolerance.
- Unsuccessful manual analytical adjustment of a beam to the end of a wall.
Beam whose vertical z-Direction Justification was set to "Other" had the analytical model in the wrong position.
- For a selected Line, Hide Category in View affects all Categories of Lines.
- Some Detail, Plan, or Section Callouts are erroneously hidden in cropped views.
- Masking Regions in Tag Families do not obscure elements in project and in exports.
- Filled Regions containing Solid Fills, which are overridden to be Transparent, print inconsistently between Vector and Raster modes.
- Instability with Overlay Planes turned off in Graphics Settings.
- Some Crop Regions are not visible in Views in upgraded files and templates.
- Display problems in a View when zooming with OpenGL® hardware acceleration turned on.
- Copying nested links from the Project Browser places only the Link and not its nested components.
- Elements do not refresh in views when deselected.
- Product Registration for multiple products in Subscription returns “Invalid Serial Number.”
You can DOWNLOAD it here!