Update Release 1 is now available for Revit 2013 products. A few changes have been made this year as to how the updates are accessed. Just a reminder - with the introduction of Autodesk Revit 2013, make sure you are installing the correct update for your product!
For Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure, and Autodesk Revit MEP, you can find the update in the Data & Downloads > Updates section of each product page:
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 UR1
Autodesk Revit Structure 2013 UR1
Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 UR1
The update for Autodesk Revit 2013 can be found in the Design & Creation Suites Support > Data & Downloads > Updates & Service Packs section.
Autodesk Revit 2013 UR1
The Installation ReadMe files and Update Enhancement PDFs are available at each of these locations as well.
From the readme documentation for what has been addressed with the service pack:
Autodesk® Revit® Platform 2013 Enhancements
- Improves stability when opening projects from previous versions of Revit.
- Improves stability during Copy/Paste operations.
- Corrects display of solid filled regions with transparent backgrounds.
- Allows exporting of materials painted on elements to ODBC.
- Improves performance of opening and closing sketch mode in projects with many families.
- Improves stability when setting a Design Option as the Primary.
- Improves stability when Fixed Distance option for a divided path.
- Improves stability while browsing to Revit Server when there is no network connectivity.
- Improves export consistency of Space and Zone elements when multiple elements have the same name and number.
- Allows Raytrace mode to work with DirectX 9.
- Improves stability when using Raytrace mode with Hardware Acceleration disabled.
- Improves Raytrace mode rendering output.
- Improves Surface Transparency override by element for multiple selection.
- Improves printing consistency when tone mapping is enabled.
- Disables Sun and SunPath from being rendered in Raytrace mode.
- Improves stability when using manual exposure in Raytrace mode.
- Improves stability when rendering views.
- Improves stability and performance when using visualization features like Sky, Exposure, and Anti-Aliasing.
- Improves stability when importing IFC data which contains special characters.
- Improves the setting of custom parameter values during import of IFC data.
- Improves stability when importing IFC data which contains an invalid line pattern.
- Allows Markups from DWF to be exported to DWF.
- Improves stability when drag and drop a DWG file into a Revit project.
- Improves stability when importing DXF data.
- Improves dimension fidelity when exporting to DWG with export units set to Meter.
- Improves alignment of hatch and fill patterns when exporting to DWG.
- Improves stability when selecting a new host for an element within an In-place Wall.
- Improves section creation within a project with linked model.
- Improves stability when working with Materials.
- Improves the displayed Pattern Type assigned to an element with the Material Editor.
- Corrects the display of the materials category within the Paint interface.
- Corrects the printed display of fill patterns within perspective views.
- Improves stability of Type editing when multiple element types are in the selection set.
- Improves stability when closing a sketch editor, such as slab or site which create a large number of points.
- Improves creation of U-shaped winder stairs.
- Improves stability when editing winder stairs.
- Improves performance when many railings exist within a project.
- Improves stability when support type is not defined for stair.
- Improves railing representation in coarse view.
- Improves placement of analytical nodes when in 3D views.
- Improves stability when enabling “Show Analytical Model Categories in this View” when the Warning dialog is open.
- Improves creation consistency with Physical Wall when coping an Analytical Model Wall.
- Improves stability when editing an Opening within an object which spans to the boundary of an Analytical Surface.
- Corrects the reporting of the “Structural Parameter” on slabs.
- Improves masking of linked files by Mask and Filled regions in Structural Views.
- Improves stability when placing Rebar.
- Improves stability when copying Area or Path reinforcement between projects which have differing value for the Reinforcement Project Setting: “Host structural rebar”.
- Improves visibility of round rebar when displayed in fine detail level.
- Corrects the Slope value on placeholder pipe when slope is greater than 15 degrees.
- Improves consistency when applying a slope to a layout which contains a transition.
- Improves stability when splitting pipes which belong to different systems.
- Corrects visibility of the center line when displaying rise/drop symbols.
- Improves stability when opening a Revit 2012 project which contains a pipe placeholder
- Improves consistency of unit formatting within Panel Schedules.
- Improves consistency of adding circuits to equipment that are connected to a pipe or duct system.
- Improves stability when adding a device, which is connected to a wire, to a circuit.
- Improves display of annotation on duct and pipe transitions.
- Improves stability when inserting duct fittings.
- Improves stability when viewing Routing Solutions.
I've installed the product on my D: drive rather than C:, on trying to install the Service Pack I get an error saying the product cannot be found. I assume it wants it to be on the C: drive in the default location. How can I get the Service Pack to install on D:?
Sorry I don't know. My installation is in the default location. Best bet is to contact Autodesk support and/or post a question at AUGI or RevitForum.org
Unless a fellow reader has a similar installation and can comment?
Post a Comment