Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"You Should Write a Book"...

Hello and thank you for your patience!!! I've been so busy that this blog has taken a back seat unfortunately. So what has managed to distract me?

First of all I attended the Revit Technology Conference in Sydney Australia the last week of October. I presented two topics, Family Editor and Massing. The trip was too short but a lot of fun and my friend and host Wesley Benn never ceases to amaze me. More info on this event in a future post.

Second, Autodesk University which just wrapped up this past Friday. I presented three sessions as I mentioned in an earlier blog post. More on this in a future post or two.

Third and the point of this post...during the last few years I've been told, "Steve, you should write a book". The folks at Wiley/Sybex thought so too, so I signed on the dotted line. I'll post a link to the pre-order page at Amazon in the near future. I'll post about my progress and sorry, no promises about actual release date, ha ha, just like software!!

5 comments:

Dave Baldacchino said...

Wohoooo! Awesome, congratulations :) My request: great graphics please.

Steven Campbell said...

sweet, thou it better not be a family editor book... I was suppose to do that.

coreed said...

see if your publisher will allow advance sales, even though the book is not written. i would purchase it today. i will read it from cover to cover, no matter what it is.
best of luck

coreed, aia

Anonymous said...

Ahh, out of the closet at last! Take a deep breath, smell the sweet air... Now get back in there and start pounding the keyboard!
Best of luck.
Wes

Blue Jay said...

Congratulations on your book deal. I can't wait until it's out.