This morning he wrote this: (I only included five of the thirteen questions he listed, check his blog out!)
- When confronted with a new idea, do you:
- Consider the cost of switching before you consider the benefits?
- Fight to retain benefits and status earned only through tenure and longevity?
- Slow implementation and decision making down instead of speeding it up?
- Imagine that your competition is going to be as afraid of change as you are? Even the competition that hasn't entered the market yet and has nothing to lose...
- Compare the best of what you have now with the possible worst of what a change might bring?