Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Revit Lifeline

Please pardon a little shameless self-promotion.

I've created a new support option that I'm hoping proves useful. I decided to call it Revit Lifeline. It is intended to be an option for the common user that doesn't have a large firm or EyeTee staff devoted to him/her. So that means small firm or sole practitioner. It can also fit in a larger firm's scope of support services as an overflow option. My hope is to be available as a resource when I'm not otherwise engaged. If it proves successful and demand suggests expansion, which would be excellent, then increasing the time that the Lifeline is ON would be a priority. To accomplish that I'd have to be able to support more hands-on-deck to be a Lifeline.


To find out more you can visit the Revit Lifeline site which is a page on my just revamped AEC Advantage site. I also have a Revit OpEd sub-page dedicated to it. Just take a look at the upper right corner of the sidebar.

When you visit the site looking for help just check to see if the Lifeline is ON.


Then follow the instructions on the site. Here's to having Lifelines!

No comments: