Friday, October 22, 2010

Donations - More Selfish Promotion

I ran a poll a year or so ago asking about Google Ads and Adsense. I resisted the temptation to enable that because I don't want to clutter up the site. I'm also somewhat skeptical about how much revenue a niche blog like this could generate anyway via ads like those. No ads going forward still.


I did decide to create a Donate option so that Mr. OpEd can start living a true SoCal life. Actually I just got my notice that all the related domains I have are due for renewal and it's starting to add up to money!! I added the Paypal donate option to the Site Information sidebar section. It's pretty subtle and down the page so I'd be surprised if it gets much notice day to day.

If you want to help keep the lights on here, donations are welcome!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Thanks for the donation!! I really appreciate the generosity!!!

Mr. OpEd approves this message!