The conceptual model of CodeBook and its methodology were developed by an Architect who has had many years' experience designing hospitals and is fully conversant with the documentation requirements and the design processes involved. Its functionality therefore closely reflects the needs of the design team and will enhance work methods and quality control.
- Provides tools for creating and editing a brief / programme using a library of room types and equipment and Excel imports
- Uploads brief and room data to BIM and CAD models
- Produces Room data sheets and many other reports
- Produces room layouts and automatically produces room elevations
- Automatically checks CAD drawings of room layouts against the room data sheets and identifies differences
- Tracks reasons for changes in the room data sheets (i.e. client changes to the original brief)
- Is able to produce a list and graphical location of equipment requiring a particular service (i.e. compressed air, oxygen)