Thursday, February 05, 2009

Autodesk Virtual Press Conference - 2010 Design Portfolio

Autodesk is getting the word out, I'm helping in my own little way so please pardon the "sales" intrusion. Revit users would love to get a peek at 2010...so maybe you can find time to see what they say?

Details/Agenda:

- Introduction and Strategic Trends

Overview and 2010 product demos for each:
- Building Industry
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Telco & Utilities
- Open Q&A
- Conclusion

Please note that the Webcast will run from 12:00 - 2:00 pm EST.

To join, please use this LINK. Note that the site will NOT be active until tomorrow.

Let me know if you learn anything that I should know, I can't attend 8-(.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found a post with most of the press release content (screenshots, webcast link) along with where in the presentation to look for the Revit 2010 new feature demonstration here:

http://designerati.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/revit-2010-details-become-public/