Sunday, August 17, 2008

Revit 2010

I had a chance to take a look at Revit 2010 last night. In a word, WOW! Each and every Wish List item I personally have is supplied. Curtain walls, stairs, railings, text and on and on.

I really like the new Schematic Design tool. You start the tool and supply overall building square footage, maximum height, floors, floor to floor elevations, overall target primary dimensions after choosing from a palette of basic floor plan schemes, minimum glazing requirements, desired window form and more. When you click finish, Revit builds a schematic model of generic components that meets your basic design input and creates all related initial views.

Then I woke up...nice dream sequence though...

6 comments:

Erik said...

Not sure what you were drinking last night before bed... But I'd like some. :)

Dave Baldacchino said...

LOL! There's NO WAY Steve would violate any NDA. Nice one. April 1st came in really early.

Anonymous said...

Damn!
You had me going until the very end!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you can get therapy for this...

Anonymous said...

One question. Is it 64 bit compatible?

Steve said...

This post was fiction...sorry. I certainly hope or expect that it will be 64 bit by then.