A little slow to write this, sorry. A new build (20070524_1700) was posted on Friday. Here's is what the Autodesk site says about this build.
This build, (20070524_1700), addresses issues related to:
- For a selected Line, Hide Category in View affects all Categories of Lines.
- Some Detail, Plan, or Section Callouts are erroneously hidden in cropped views.
- Masking Regions in Tag Families do not obscure elements in project and in exports.
- Filled Regions containing Solid Fills, which are overridden to be Transparent, print inconsistently between Vector and Raster modes.
- Instability with Overlay Planes turned off in Graphics Settings.
- Some Crop Regions are not visible in Views in upgraded files and templates.
- Display problems in a View when zooming with OpenGL® hardware acceleration turned on.
- Copying nested links from the Project Browser places only the Link and not its nested components.
- Elements do not refresh in views when deselected.
- Product Registration for multiple products in Subscription returns “Invalid Serial Number.”
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE (choose language)
No new builds for Revit Structure or MEP at this time but keep an eye out for them, shouldn't be far behind I imagine.
Decoding the build info: Year,Month,Day,Hour(24 hour clock)